Help your client create a Donor Advised Fund in just ten minutes!
A Donor Advised Fund (DAF) is a charitable giving option that allows your clients to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax deduction and then recommend grants from the fund over time. Donors can contribute to the fund as frequently as they like, and then recommend grants to their favorite charities whenever it makes sense for them.
Benefits of a Donor Advised Fund
- Receive an immediate tax deduction
- Help support any charity in the United States, at any level
- Easy legacy planning for estate plans
- No required minimum or maximum annual distributions
Services offered by the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
- Customized and flexible giving options
- Funds can accept complex or tax-heavy assets
- Advisors may qualify to invest through an Individually Managed Account
- Research on local nonprofits and community needs is available upon request
Inspire generations of giving by creating a Family Foundation within the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
Donor Advised Funds can be a wonderful alternative to a private family foundation. Ask us how your clients could qualify to open a Family Foundation within the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay.