GRANT APPLICATION PROCESS
Review these materials:
- Competitive Grants Overview, including descriptions of our targeted focus areas, guidelines and the competitive grants timeline.
- Grants Resources, including FAQS and “Tips for a More Successful Grant Proposal”.
- Previous Awards, which give you a sense of what kinds of projects and opportunities have been successful.
Apply for your grant
- Login to the online grant portal.
- If you have not applied for a Community Foundation of Tampa Bay grant before, you will need to create an account.
- If your organization already has an account in our portal and you would like to be added as a contact, please contact Jessica Scites, Coordinator, Grants Management and Reporting at email@example.com or (813) 609-4865.
- Complete a Letter of Intent (LOI) online.
What happens next?
- You will be notified by email if you are invited to move to the next step, which is a Full Application. The Full Application and all subsequent steps are submitted through the same online grants portal.
If your LOI is denied, you are welcome to apply during the next appropriate grants cycle.
- If awarded, you will complete a Grant Acceptance Agreement and your grant check will be mailed shortly.
If your Full Application is denied, you are welcome to apply during the next appropriate grants cycle.
- We encourage you to acknowledge the grant and tell the story in appropriate ways, such as in our newsletter, social media or other outlets. You will find tips in our Grants Acknowledgement/PR Tool Kit. We also welcome an opportunity to make a formal check presentation to your Board.
- A follow-up report will be due online one year after you receive funding.
Next Competitive Grant Cycle Dates
GRANT CYCLE OPENS
|LETTERS OF INTENT DUE||LETTER OF INTENT NOTIFICATION||FULL APPLICATIONS DUE||
|Community Vibrancy, Economic Mobility, Empowering Women and Girls, Mental Well-Being, and Positive Education||