Schedule a Meeting with Foundation Staff for Advice on Community Needs
- Whether you want to make short-term plans or are considering a long-term strategy, our team can share knowledge about our local nonprofits and the needs in our community.
- To schedule a meeting or phone call, contact Nicolette Rea, Director of Donor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-609-4855.
Make a Gift to Your Fund by These Dates for Donations to be Considered a 2021 Gift
- Checks: Postmarked on or before December 31st.
- Wire and ACH Transfers (cash): Instruct your financial institution to wire your contribution before December 31st. Please also check on deadlines set by your financial institution.
- FEDEX or UPS deliveries: Received in hand by staff before December 31st. Office closed on December 31.
- Online Donation: Midnight EST, December 27th.
- Stock: Check with your financial institutions for their deadlines. The majority of stock transfers take 3-5 business days.
If You Have a Donor Advised Fund, Make a Grant to Your Favorite Nonprofits
- Thanksgiving: To ensure the organizations receives the check by Thanksgiving Day, please submit grant recommendations by Tuesday, November 16th at 4:00 p.m.
- End of year: To ensure that an organization receives a grant by the end of the year, please submit grant recommendations by December 20th at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
Check Out New Opportunities for Charitable Giving
- Looking for ideas to help local nonprofits with urgent needs? Check out the Critical Needs List at cftampabay.org/criticalneedslist/
- Discuss with your trusted advisor(s) whether a gift of appreciated stock is appropriate for your end-of-year plan.